Robotime Pendulum clock
Challenging but enchanting
Based on the retro-style mechanical timepiece, Robotime Pendulum clock features a particular pendulum mechanism that needs more attention and patience. But the sense of fulfillment is additionally doubled. After fully aroused, it can keep working for 3~4 hours maximum, prolonging the building fun the maximum amount as you would like.
A gravity-swing pendulum with precise anchor escapement
The appealing outlook of engineering
Double fun of model building & brain-teasing
Perfect gift for mechanical lovers or family & friends
This is a wonderfully designed Robotime Pendulum clock DIY kit that needs your hands-on work to finish.
The whole set is extremely neat, with very tight tolerances and good machining. The interlocking mechanisms are pretty ingenious.
Assembling without glue and chemicals. Details are already cut and prepared to assemble. The wood is gorgeous and smooth.
With Laser Cutting Technology, the pieces are easy to get rid of from the sheet of plywood, the laser cutting is precise and clean (no residue smoke burns). The pieces go together smoothly with no glue and with step-by-step visual instructions.
These designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms. The team believes that building these beautiful working models should be fun. It brings unforgettable times of working together on projects between you and your kids.
Great brain teaser. Gets much attention and appears great on the desk. Your coworkers, friends, or family can not help but play with it.
click to other mechanical models
Robotime mechanical wind-up clock timer Robotime LK501 Pendulum Clock that can actually work! A stylish spring-driven wooden clock with absorbing building experience. Put the mechanism together and watch how it works. Best gift kits and hobby for holidays and quality time.
- REAL PENDULUM: A gravity-swing pendulum with precise anchor escapement
- 3 HOURS TICKING: It can actually work for around 1-3 hours when finished!
- STYLISH OUTLOOK: Appealing home decor for room or office
- CHALLENGE YOUR MIND: Fun of kits building & brain-teasing of mechanical engineering
- PERFECT GIFT: Gift for mechanical lovers or family & friends on any occasion like birthday, father’s day, or Christmas.
Specification of Robotime LK501 Pendulum Clock
- Assembled Size: 234*117*346 mm
- Packaging Size: 357*235*46 mm
- Weight: 1250g
- Energy Type: Windup
- Estimated Time: 5 hours.
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old.
- If you assemble the product correctly and use the wax inside to reduce the friction between wood board properly, the clock will run for 1-3 hours.