Caribbean Coast DIY Dollhouse
A dream beach house you assemble yourself. From the fabric cushions on the sofa to the open magazine on the deck chair, you’ll marvel at the details of this miniature dollhouse.
- DIY beach dollhouse with miniature furnishings, built-in music, and real LED lighting
- Dollhouse is made from wood, plastic, fabric, paper, and resin
- Assembles in approximately 2-4 days
- Choose from Package A or Package B (includes plastic dust cover)
- Note: No English manual for this kit
- Tools are not included
Let this pale blue craftsman style house evoke the gentle sounds of a Caribbean Coast. With a country-house interior filling two floors, this miniature home is a perfect setting for an island adventure. Caribbean Coast comes with 8 LED lights on a switch and a wind-up music module. Instruction booklet (optimized), tweezers, utility knife, and awl come included with the kit. This product is D.I.Y., so assembly is certainly required! Typical dollhouse kits are very beginner-friendly and involve cutting and gluing, folding paper, bending wires, etc.